Do you know that The Next 100x Crypto? I will give you some crypto news-related information.
Disclaimer: The Sector Talk section does not constitute editorial content on Cryptonews.com, but rather offers perspectives from key figures in the cryptocurrency industry.
The FightOut (FGHT) presale, which just started four days ago, has now surpassed $2 million in funding. With this amount, the new move-to-earn platform is confidently on track to meet its $5 million presale goal, at which point the sale price of FGHT will increase by 50%.
FightOut’s cutting-edge Web3 software, powered by Ethereum, will give users rewards for working out and adopting a healthy lifestyle. When it launches in Q2 2023, right when its native FGHT coin lists on platforms, early investors will have the chance to make some market-beating gains.
Here’s Why Crypto Experts Think This New Project Is Better Than STEPN and Sweatcoin
FightOut’s presale has raised an average of $500,000 per day since it began, totaling $2 million thus far. This suggests that it will take another six days or more to accomplish its interim objective of $5 million, at which point the up to 50% bonus will expire.
📣 It’s official #FightOutCrew!
We reached another milestone – over $2M raised! 🔥
Buy now and get up to a 50% bonus with $FGHT!
— Fight Out (@FightOut_) December 16, 2022
60% of the total maximum supply of FGHT, which will be capped at 10 billion, has been allotted for the presale. The remaining 40% will be split equally between incentives and development (30%) and exchange liquidity (10%).
Investors can take part in the sale by going to the FightOut website and purchasing FGHT using either USDT or ETH by connecting their WalletConnect or MetaMask wallets with it.
This may assist to explain why the presale has been able to gain traction so quickly since it now offers bonuses of up to 50% for purchases.
The basics of FightOut also contribute to the early success of the presale. In some ways, this put it in the same move-to-earn category as websites like Sweatcoin and STEPN, although FightOut guarantees to pay users for taking part in a lot more sports and exercises.